Poster Competition (Rhythm For Life 2020)
This is a poster competition open to all doctors in training which has a first prize of Rs.50 thousand, 2nd place gets Rs. 30 thousand and 3rd place gets Rs 20 thousand. The rules are as follows-
- Competition is open to all doctors in training from any specialty and to medical students
- The competition will be held on February 28th 2020 in the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology on the first day of the Rhythm For Life International Electrophysiology Conference.
- There shall be cash prize for the winner and the 2nd and 3rd placed candidates, who shall be determined by the judges of the poster competition.
- The topic of the poster must be related to cardiac electrophysiology.
- The size of the poster shall be 36 inches in height and 48 inches in width
- The logo of the candidate’s institution should be present on the poster
- The poster should clearly mention the following – (i) Title of poster, (ii) Author or authors, (iii) Name of Institute
- The structure of the poster should be in the following sequence – (i) Introduction, (ii) Objectives, (iii) Methods, (iv) Results, (v) Conclusion, (vi) Graphs and Tables.
- In order to register for the poster competition and for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org